Friday, February 12, 2016

Task is Begun

I doubt that it is very noticable that I have begun taking the ornaments off the tree...but I can assure that I have taken many off and am putting them in their individual boxes. I am feeling a lot better today, but still have taken it easy. I have done a lot of reading in between taking ornaments off the tree. Each time that I go down I take several more off or search for one that I still need for a specific box. For the box on the dining room table I am to the point of just having a couple of larger generic boxes that need to be filled with ornaments that don't have a specific box of their own. When I fill those, I will repack the big box on the dining room table and put that upstairs in the hall...that will be one done! While I was searching for certain ornaments, I have been taking off hand made/stitched ornaments and putting them on the coffee table. And have also been taking off certain ornaments that are always hard to find...so when I find one I am putting my hands on it and putting it on the coffee table...so when I come across the box for them I will have already found them and not have to go round and round the tree searching for them. Woody still has a gimpy knee, but managed to do some cooking...he made cranapple crisp this morning...made a yummy lunch! And then for supper he broiled some talapia and also steamed some asparagus...fish is never a favorite of mine...but it filled in an empty spot! We are both settling in for a quiet evening...Woody in his recliner and me heading to mine as soon as I post this.

No comments:

Post a Comment