Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Wet & Windy Wednesday

The temperatures dropped throughout the day today...and with the wind and rain it has felt even colder. After Joseph had his school time with me, he headed off with Goosey (Woody) to do our weekly Krogering. I had my usual school morning with the children. Abigail decided to veer a little from zipper bags for her next project. She chose to make a cover for her Kindle. She found exactly the fabric that she wanted in my stash of leftover scraps and she got underway with cutting out the pieces. She is using the same pattern as Joy used. I did get online last night and found a pattern that may work for Elijah's ipod...so he may get his wish for his next sewing project. After lunch, Woody and I headed off in separate directions. He went next door to take care of a napping Joseph while the rest of the family went to practice their juggling. Isaac stayed with him, too. I headed to the church and worked in the library for a couple of hours. Woody went for a four-mile walk after he childsat. He said that he walked in the wind, rain, and spitting snow. I was happy that we had leftover pasta for supper tonight so I didn't have to cook. Woody was peeling apples when I got home from church. He made cran-apple crisp for our dessert. We're all settled in listening to the rain on the roof...Woody reading and watching TV...and I plan to go read or maybe do a little needlepoint. It's a good night to stay in and stay warm and dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment