Monday, February 22, 2016

Busy Monday

And, it continues...my "photo study" of barns. There are certainly many different styles, colors, etc. of barns. My favorites are red barns...but others not so colorful are very interesting, too...like the one in tonight's photo. Woody walked six miles early today...getting ahead of the rain. The children and I had a normal Monday school day. Monday is Elijah's long time with me and he finished up the bookmark that he was making. Woody went to the Life Care Center while I was having school. He had Bible study with Jeff and then went to visit several other friends who reside and/or rehab there. After lunch, Woody and I went to early vote. Then we stopped at Dairy Queen for a treat. I hadn't had one of their plain cones in a long time...always brings back childhood memories. I needed to run an errand at Walmart so Woody made a stop there for me. When we got home, Woody went next door to sit with a napping Joseph while the rest of crew went to the church for juggling practice. We have just returned from next door. We were invited over for ice cream cake to celebrate Graham's 14th birthday a bit early as they will be juggling on his birthday. Oh...over the weekend I did get the tree down and back in its box in the Christmas closet. Now...to get the rest of the boxes all packed away in that same closet...quite a puzzle...but we know that they all fit in since they all came out and I didn't add any new ones...even may have eliminated a few...but it is quite a job just getting them in. At least now I can get the living room back to "normal."

No comments:

Post a Comment