Tuesday, February 9, 2016

A Flurry Day

We have had snow flurries off and on for most of the day. We got enough overnight that the ground was covered when we woke up this morning. The roads around here were pretty much just wet for most of the day...but after it got dark what was coming down started sticking to the roads. It is supposed to be a very cold night...down into the teens...makes me shiver just thinking about temperatures getting that low again. Woody continued in his baking mode...today he made pumpkin pudding for the neighbor grandchildren and their parents for their lunch. I spent most of the morning packing up the last of the Christmas decorations...now I just have the Christmas tree to attack. I'm planning of getting started on it tomorrow. I am hoping to just enjoy the process as I touch each ornament and think back over memories that each one brings. Woody headed next door around noon to take care of six of the children. Joseph had an appointment in Nashville this afternoon to see his pedatric allergist...it was time to see if he is still allergic to milk and egg products. I spent the afternoon making pea soup. It really tasted good for our supper on this cold winter evening. We are in for the night. Woody is watching TV and reading. I am planning of doing a bit more needlework and then do some reading. The needlework is cutting into my reading time!

No comments:

Post a Comment