Monday, February 8, 2016

Wintry Monday

Woody walked four miles this morning because he knew that it was just going to get colder as the day went on. I got up and went to work on putting more Christmas back into its boxes. The stack in the upstairs hall has definitely gotten taller and longer. I have gotten quite a bit done. When I needed rests, I worked on my little cross stitch project...and, actually got it finished. A little while ago I got out another project to work on. This one is one that I started many years ago. It will take a bit to get back into the swing of this piece. It is an AZ sunset. I bought the graph for this and a companion piece when visiting in AZ many years ago. I can remember working on it at Nathan and Kathy's when they lived in GA...so that definitely dates the piece! Woody went to the Life Care Center and had Bible study with Jeff and also visited with some other friends at Life Care. He stopped and got us Arby roast beef sandwiches on his way home. I fixed some French fries to go with them...so that took care of our lunch. I am planning to go pack up snowmen while I watch some TV downstairs...that is unless I am too tired. I am feeling pretty tired at the moment. I have just about met my quota of boxes packed today...but I can slightly see a light at the end of the tunnel. I will be happy when it is only the tree that I have left. Not exactly sure as to what to expect with our weather. It has spit various forms of frozen precip since noon...but no accumulation. Woody heard on the Huntsville station that Nashville has an inch or two. I'm not sure if we are supposed to be in the band of snow or not...time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment