Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Yup...It's Tuesday!

Woody made pumpkin pudding early this morning. Then after Isaac had school, the two of them took it next door. I had school with my Tuesday pupils. It was Joy's turn to have her long time with me and she finished the cover for her tablet. I think that it was a hit next door when she showed them as I have heard from a couple of the others that they want to make covers for their various devices...Elijah wants one for his iPod...we will see...that will be adapting the pattern we have by quite a bit. They always have more faith in what we can accomplish without a pattern than I! After lunch, Woody headed off to the Post Office to mail a package to my sister and to check to see if they had the IRS forms that he needs. He got the package mailed, but no luck on finding the forms. Shortly after he left I headed off to get my hair cut. On my way home I stopped at WalMart to get what I forgot to get yesterday when we stopped there after voting. I came home and sat for a few minutes before I started our supper. Woody walked to the church prayer room after supper. I hope that he took an umbrella, as it is raining fairly hard now and he hasn't returned yet. I think that I am going to head to my recliner and either read or work on a needlepoint piece that I pulled out of my needlework bag. I'm feeling tired after being on the go most of the day. The sound of rain on the roof will probably put me to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment