Thursday, February 11, 2016

Wimpy and Gimpy

I'm letting this squirrel check in on you tonight as Woody and I aren't up to doing much checking on anyone! Woody has twisted his knee (or something) so he is the gimpy one (note title of blog)...he is limping around...AND stole "my" heating pad! (I was just wishing the other day that I had two heating pads...and now I don't even have one!)I am still feeling a bit under the weather...so I am the wimpy one in tonight's title. I have just sat around reading, cross stitching, watching a show or two on my iPad, and dozing. I am definitely feeling better than I did yesterday...just not up to par yet. Woody has likewise pretty much stayed in his recliner today...reading, watching TV, doing puzzles, etc. What a pair we make! Tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment