Saturday, February 13, 2016

Lazy Saturday

Well, it has been a rather lazy Saturday for both of us today. For Woody, he only went to the library out of his usual Saturday errands. He has then read, watched TV and a library DVD or two. I slept in late, but have managed to pack away some more Christmas ornaments. The packing up of the ornaments gets to my back pretty quickly. So that has meant time sitting with the heating pad (Woody gave it back to me this morning...good thing as I have needed it several times today). I have read and dozed during those interims. Just before coming up to blog, I put out the boxes for ornaments that I needed to find and found the ornaments on the tree and put them on top of their box...and that is it for today...I will put them back inside their boxes tomorrow. My recliner is calling me. Woody says that his knee is improving. I finally asked the right question today and found out that he thinks that it was black ice on the driveway on Wednesday that caused this problem...one foot slipped and the other one gripped...and the one that gripped caused the problem...but on a positive note...the one that gripped kept him from falling.

No comments:

Post a Comment