Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Wednesday Morning View of Our World

It was almost a "black & white" world this morning so I decided to turn tonight's colored photo into a black & white photo. Our snow didn't last very long into the day. The roads cleared off pretty quickly. Woody headed off to do his Wednesday errands even before our street's road had melted. He said that after he got out of our neighborhood the rest of the roads were just wet. So he didn't let the snow keep him snow bound this time. He went to the Credit Union, Kroger and stopped at our pharmacy to pick up prescriptions for both of us. I stayed in the whole day. I was feeling under the weather. I am feeling some better tonight, but still moving slowly. I didn't venture too far out of "my" recliner today except when necessary. I have read, cross stitched, watched a couple of shows on my iPad, and dozed. So my plans to get underway with the Christmas tree got put off for another day! I'm sure that the tree will still be there when I feel like attacking it! Woody went on a four-mile walk this afternoon. He also visited a friend who had surgery yesterday...another time that he ventured out with the car. Well, I'm ready to head back to "my" chair...feeling better than I did this morning, but still feeling pretty wiped out. I'm hoping that a good night's rest will have me feeling even better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment