Friday, January 15, 2016

Mid-Month Friday

Sort of a lazy Friday for me. I slept in a bit later than normal due to the fact that I didn't have school today and due to the fact that I stayed up too late last night reading. Woody walked four miles today...so not as lazy a day for him as for me! We both took a nap late this afternoon...even Woody admitted that he had dozed off for a while. I guess that I have "started" to commit to putting Christmas away. I did take a "few" things down today and put back what is there during the non-Christmas part of the year...not many things yet...but at least it is a start. I just dread the mess that inevitably will ensue till it is all back in the Christmas closet. My other slight effort today has been to sort of clean up sewing messes that have occured due to all the new sewing projects that are underway over here. In order to have a space to work with Abigail and Joy, I just moved quite a few things off the sewing table and ironing board and didn't get them put away...just set to "one side"...so I have done a "little" in getting "some" those items back in their proper places. At times it just seems that all I do is is shift an item from spot to spot...and eventually they find their way back to where they belong. I guess I will go back to helping those items find their homes after I post tonight's blog! Woody is next door as I type this. He is taking care of the neighbor grandchildren while their parents go out to eat with friends. Can you believe that it is already the middle of January? Time doesn't seem to have slowed down any in 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment