Saturday, June 11, 2016

Marlin's Sportsmanship Award 2016!

This afternoon the Little League had their end of the season recognition ceremonies. Each team gave out one sportsmanship award. And, our sweet Elijah received it for his team, the Marlins. Woody and I didn't attend the ceremony due to it being so hot and so many teams and families participating. Woody didn't need to be out in such a crowd. Today, being Saturday, was our Walmart shopping day and library day. I did the Walmarting and even made a quick stop at Kroger to pick up a couple of their specials. After lunch, Woody and I went to the library. He hadn't been in a few weeks so this let him choose his own books and DVD's. I came home and decided that I would make more onion/mushroom sauce for the chicken that I made yesterday...it just seemed to need more. One of our friends stopped by and shared from the bounties of her and her husbands fantastic garden. Her husband really has a green thumb! A little while after we finished supper, Elijah came over to show us his plaque and trophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment