Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Tuesday?

For some reason today has seemed like a Saturday. The only thing that has me clued in that it is Tuesday is that I got my hair cut today. It has been a "do-a-little-of this-and-a-little-of-that" around the house kind of day. Woody continues to heal well from his surgery. We will find out on Thursday how well the docs think that he is healing. I'm pretty sure that they will be pleased with his progress. He continues to take it easy...reading, doing crossword puzzles, watching TV and/or a DVD, and resting. He emptied the dishwasher and put most of the dishes away (those that were in easy reach). When I was outside taking the garbage can to the road, I decided that I would check the rain gauge in the back yard. We got an inch and a half in the downpour yesterday. Today has been bright and sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment