Tuesday, November 27, 2018

An Addition to the Roads of TN!

Congratulations to Graham.  He took the driving part of the test today and is now the proud displayer of a temporary TN driver's license.  The man who rode with Graham said that he had only had one driver test in a larger vehicle than Graham drove.  Graham drove their 15-passenger van for his test.  Good going Graham.  I know he will be a big help to his parents.

School, cleaning, and I don't know what all I have done today.  But the day has passed all too quickly and I have more to do...but my back doth protest when I tell it that it needs to do some more work!  So recliner it is for me for a while.

Woody said that he feels like he is some better today.  I haven't looked at his leg yet this evening.  I'll do that just before he heads to bed.  It was still red when I looked this morning...it was filling up the mark that the doctor drew just before Woody came home from the hospital.  The orthopedic clinic never did get back in touch with us. Woody hopefully gets his shot for anemia tomorrow.  After that takes place, we'll decide if we need to get back in touch with the orthopedic and/or infectious disease teams at Vanderbilt.

Tomorrow is the day that the contractor is supposed to come for a consultation about kitchen renovations.  Wonder what I'll know tomorrow night...or if I'll just be confused about details!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment