Friday, November 16, 2018

Kitty Capers!

Georgia says "hi!"  The top photo was taken during one of her sunbathing moments.  She moves around the house looking for patches of sun.  This time she found a patch of sunlight on our bed.



And, here she is up on the bookcase in our bedroom.  She is after one of the little sheep that I have there...she leaves the other two alone that are in front of the little house...but this one she thinks is hers to play with.  She knocks it around until she knocks it off onto the floor.  Then she bats it around and plays with it for a while till she decides that it is time for another nap.  And, I rescue the sheep and put it back till she climbs/jumps up to get another time!  I figure one of these times it will go missing and I will find it under a chair or dresser or...when I am cleaning.

Speaking of cleaning that is what I did most of the morning.  I told myself that if Woody decided to do our grocery shopping today that I would clean while he was gone.  He stayed gone forever.  I had to stop and rest before he got back.  He ran our errands (even though I suggested that he let me do them again) and he ran errands with his friend.  I think that he was gone for four hours.  He was pretty "done in" by the time that he got back. He said that he realizes that he is anemic when he attempts to do things that take a long time.  Hopefully his anemia will get better after he gets some sort of shot for anemia this coming week.

I really cleaned in the kitchen (still need to work on the stove top, but other than that things are pretty clean).  I even managed to mop the floor. I also cleaned the downstairs bathroom.  I got a load of wash done and put away while he was gone, too.  I did another load later this afternoon.

Last night I did go to the sewing machine after I blogged and have another Christmas present finished.  I'm not sure that I have anything left in me tonight to be able to sew in a little while.  I have the next item that I'm going to make all ready to sew together. So it should be easy enough to get started on it, but I think that my recliner is calling louder to me than the sewing machine tonight.


Mmmmmmm!  Abigail is a good cook!  Nathan just brought me a slice of Carrot Cake Cheesecake that she made!  Yummmmmm!  Maybe that will give me the energy to head to the sewing machine?!?  Either that or put me in a sugar stupor!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment