Friday, November 30, 2018

Farewell, November!

I'm not sure where this day has gone, but we have been pretty busy.  I attempted to start out the morning sewing, but didn't get very far.  Woody chose to do our grocery shopping and run errands with his friend.  He was pretty done in by the time he got back home and has stuck pretty close to his couch and recliner for the rest of the day.  I decided yesterday that I was ready for some chili so I made a pot of chili just for me!  Woody finished up the couple of items of leftovers of "his food."  I guess someone will be cooking tomorrow so he will have something to eat!

Nathan came over and helped me choose a Christmas present for Woody and me to give to Graham.  We've almost got gifts either bought or decided upon...which we need to order or purchase.

Isaac spent a long time over here again today building with K'nex.  He is making all kinds of buildings for a town.  He built a barn to go with his windmill and also a silo.  Then he built heliports for the helicopter and airplane he built yesterday and also one for the helicopter that Elijah built.  I think the last thing that he added to his town was an igloo!  He is having fun.  Joseph tagged along today and has enjoyed playing with the things that Isaac built.  Our living room is turning into a K'nex room...which brings back memories of Graham as he always wanted it to become a K'nex room!  I guess it is good that I'm not decorating for Christmas this year since this new interest in K'nex has popped to the surface for Isaac.  When I decorate the K'nex move from the room and find a corner in the guest room and usually get forgotten about till after I undecorate.

The best part of my day came when I opened up email late this afternoon and found the first "blue" prints for our kitchen.  We (mainly me) will be studying them this weekend and hopefully will get back with the contractor the first of the week.  I'm pretty pleased with what I see and I can see more clearly his vision and mine melding together!

No comments:

Post a Comment