Saturday, December 1, 2018

December Has Arrived!

December slipped in under the door today!  I think that it's arrival is rather unbelievable...can't believe that December is already here.  This is such a strange December for me since I am not decorated for Christmas and am not working on decorating.  We're not decorating this year for several reasons...but mainly so I won't have to get them put away along with emptying the kitchen cabinets when it is time for the kitchen renovation to begin.  Of course, there is a possibility that the renovations might not get under way till summer!  I'm hoping sooner than that!

Woody ventured out once today.  He went to visit a friend who was in the hospital.  He also made Italian Cauliflower with only slight help with me.  I tried to work on Christmas sewing.  I did get one more item finished and got started on another.

Today has been cloudy the whole day, but not all that cold.  We have just had a storm blow in...a thunder storm on December 1!  Welcome, December!  I just turned up the calendar in my kitchen.  When I go upstairs I will turn up the page on the calendar in the sewing room...then I guess we will be up to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment