Thursday, December 6, 2018

A Thursday Closer

Look who's happy Woody got a new pair of shoes!  She sits in there when she is in the sewing room with me!

We ar another day closer to Christmas...I pretty much seem to be treading water...not making much progress is doing what I had planned to do before Christmas.  Good thing that I'm not in the midst of decorating! I did get a little sewing done this afternoon while Georgia kept me company in "her" box.  Now I'm trying to catch up with our wash.  I may go back to sewing after I blog.  I had a little more problems with the laptop today...realized that we didn't have our word processor installed any more so had to hunt up another CD.  In the end I had to have a little help from Nathan.  But it is working.  I sent out an email to our Sunday School class and later realized that old addresses had been sent to.  So I had to redo that email and send it again.  One step forward and two back!  Wonder what problem will crop up next! Computers are wonderful until they aren't!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment