Thursday, December 27, 2018

Sorting Away!

I am in the midst of my usual activity at the end of the year...sorting pictures that I have taken this year.  I always wonder why I don't sort off and on during the year, but usually have most of them to go through the last week of December.  Tonight's photo is just one of my favorites that I have sorted through so far.  I'm coming right along...I don't "think" that I took as many pictures this year than I have in past years.  Still lots to go through!

I made a quick trip to the library to turn in the last book order bill for the last order this year.  When I got home, Woody decided to go to the Credit Union and Aldis before the rain settled in.  Then this afternoon he had an appointment to get another shot for anemia.  Yesterday at Vandy, he was asked if he had ever had a transfusion.  The answer, of course, was yes...and, I added in that he might be getting one too orris (today).  Woody said that he didn't think so, that it was "just" the shot for anemia.  I just let the subject drop...but...guess who was right!  Woody called a few hours ago from the hospital saying that he was getting a blood transfusion (I think two units this time) and that it would take six hours and that they hadn't started yet.  So he will have a late night at the hospital.  He told me that I didn't need to come and that he had reading material that was a slow read so it should last him.  He'll probably doze during part of it...he did last time.  Hopefully getting this blood prior to his surgery will be a good thing!

We have had a windy day and now it has turned into a rainy evening.  I guess this evening I will continue sorting and I'm also cleaning up the sewing mess that sort of exploded at the end of my sewing spree just prior to Christmas.  There was no time to clean it up then so it awaits me now!  This afternoon I did sort through some of the scraps that I used and put them back in their proper box...but more to go! I have them sorted by color...blue and green are back in their box.  I would like to see the top of my sewing cutting table once again. Just what I have done so far has made a difference...but more to go there too, as well as in my sewing room...still thread to put away, though I have put away a lot of it. Just part of "'Tis the Season" for me when I sew gifts.



No comments:

Post a Comment