Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Christmas Less Than Two Weeks Away!

We've had a pretty busy day.  I have gone here and there...took Abigail to her job at Montessori and picked her up.  I went in for a minute for old time's sake when I picked her up.  This morning I also took Isaac to the dentist.  This afternoon was routine...time spent working in the church library with Donna.  When I got home, I returned some dishes to a friend and cleaned up our kitchen and talked to Melany.  She's trying to figure out gifts for her "little" nieces and nephews.  I wasn't much help as it was hard for me to come up with their gifts this year!

I do think that all my Christmad orders have arrived.  And, I think that I only have one more grandchild to buy a gift for...and will do that here in town...so pretty much set.  Now to get things wrapped. One of these days.

Three little chicks back in the roost...still waiting for three more...well, really four as Woody is at the church youth Christmas party, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment