Tuesday, December 4, 2018

A Tuesday Closer

It seems that all we do is get closer to the "big day" and I accomplish very little toward getting to that day.  I just know that it will come whether I am ready or not!

Woody's main effort for the day was to go to the computer store and retrieve the laptop.  It had to go in for another "spa treatment."  This time it needed a bit more pampering to get it up and running, but our computer geek came through for us once again.  Nathan just came over and got it back online for us.  I had already started typing this on the iPad so will continue.  Tomorrow night perhaps I will be back to posting from the laptop.  I will say that I have learned how to post pictures from the iPad now...so that is good.  I can post any photo that I have stored on the iPad.  And, my newer point-and-shoot camera allows me to download (or is it upload?!?) the photos directly via wifi from camera to iPad.  But I haven't taken many pictures this week so I am reusing some of my favorite photos that I have stored on the iPad.

I am planning to go in and sew as soon as I publish tonight's blog.  Not having the computer has hampered me in getting some of my Christmas sewing done.  It might seem a bit strange to be dependent on a computer for sewing, but with machine embroidery, you have to get them from the Internet onto the computer and then transfer them to the sewing machine.  So I am glad to get the machine back so I can do the ones that I needed to do prior to sending off "Arizona's package." I'm not sending things to the whole state of Arizona, but is the way that I refer to the package that I send to my sister and her family!

No comments:

Post a Comment