Friday, December 7, 2018

Couldn't Be Ours!

I'm getting more in the mood for Christmas!  I'm sitting here looking at this tree...but anyone who knows us very well knows that it couldn't be our tree because we don't put lights on our Christmas tree.  I'm next door at Nathan and Kathy's taking care of Isaac and Joseph while the rest of their family are in various places.  Three of their siblings are at the Tullahoma Christmas Parade.

Woody headed off early and went to the Credit Union before he ran errands.  He put off the errands till after I got back from going out to breakfast with two special friends.  We figured out today that we had known each other for around 42 years.  We have done things together at Christmas for years.  After breakfast we went into the town that was near the restaurant and did a little looking and shopping.  The town looked very Christmasy...and with the cloudy gray sky it looked a bit like it could snow...very picturesque.  We went some really cute shops and saw lots of pretty things.

When I got home, Woody headed off to do some of our grocery shopping.  He said that today he only felt like going to one grocery store.  I ate supper with the neighbor grandchildren.  As soon as I post this, I am going to read some Christmas stories to these two little boys.  They have grown quite quiet...wonder if they are getting sleepy...I know I am!  Woody is at home holding down our fort!

No comments:

Post a Comment