Tuesday, December 18, 2018

72!



Look who turned 72 today!  We just had cake and ice cream at Nathan and Kathy's...well, we had cake and ice cream, but not the birthday boy!

Woody actually emptied all the waste baskets in the house and took the trash can and recycle bags.  He hadn't done that job in some time.  We had school today.  Joseph had his regular time and Isaac read.  He is going back to finish all the Bob Books next.  Elijah came over and read and that ended school times today.  The girls decided not to read today.  I gave the older kids the option to read or not read this week.  And, we cancelled long times this week.  I'm continuing to work on Christmas sewing.  Going back to the sewing room when I post this.  This afternoon I got my hair cut and then stopped to buy Abigail's Christmas present...now to get everything wrapped! I also made some decisions about our family Christmas lunch on the 24th. Getting closer...maybe I'll be ready?!? 'Tis the season!


No comments:

Post a Comment