Monday, December 3, 2018

December Monday


Another day into December.  Seems like it is already passing us by too quickly,  I just don't seem to be able to get things done that I need, or think I need, to do!  I did get another Christmas finished just before coming in to blog.  I guess that is an accomplishment.

While I was having school, Woody went out to run errands with his friend who doesn't have a car.  I had a usual Monday day for school.  Joy worked on a purse that she has designed during her long time with me.

Woody has now gone to the Furnace Room Prayer meeting.  He will be back shortly.  He just got a friendly reminder from Tennessee Oncology about his appointment on Wednesday for another iron infusion.  He is definitely doing some better, but it is obvious that he has a ways to go to be feeling really good!  He figures that it is going to take the surgery on his leg to get him back to "normal." Whatever "normal" means!

I went over the plans for the kitchen with a fine toothed comb and enlisted friends to look at them too.  This morning I sent an email to the contractor with some questions and some suggestions for changes.  I got an email back from his office a little while ago saying that they had received them and that they were on his desk for him to go over.  So "things" continue to go forward.

Woody is home.  I guess I'll post this and  go down and see if he needs anything and then finish cleaning up the kitchen.  Perhaps after that I will come back in here and do a little more sewing.
'Tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment