Saturday, December 15, 2018

Sewing Sataurday

This photo is just wishful thinking!  Wishing that I could sit down to a Christmas cup of tea in front of our tree...another year!  At least I have photos to remind me of what I wish it looked like.

I have spent most of the day sewing and have accomplished quite a bit.  Last night I finished writing our Christmas letter.  Woody proofed it.  I made a few changes that he suggested and this morning he read it again.  We signed it and he ran copies of it.  He has spent a lot of time folding the letters, putting them in our cards, and walking to the mail box once he addressed and stamped them.  Some got picked up by the letter carrier this afternoon. So I guess Christmas tasks are getting done.

Well, back to my sewing machine.  Hopefully Monday the package to AZ will get to the Post Office.  This is the latest that I have ever been in getting it sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment