Wednesday, December 19, 2018

My Helper?


Today I have done some wrapping and some sewing along with school and working in the library.  After the library I went back to sewing and. Few minutes ago I went back to wrapping. Georgia decided that she needed to help.  Not exactly the help that I needed!  Woody wrapped one of the gifts too.  I have added ribbon...that is, when Georgia let me have the ribbon...and added name tags.  The children keep coming over to see what new has been added to the wrapped gifts.  Joseph and Isaac are waiting for me to wrap Joseph's. And I was going to wrap it tonight, but realized that I still have to do something to his gift...so guess they will have to wait as I have to get what I need before wrapping it. I just wished that I had remembered this afternoon when I was out and about.  Georgia spent the day outside again.  She seems to be adapting and remembering places she used to like to be...like a basket up in the kitchen window on the porch at Nathan and Kathy's.  I am almost finished with the machine embroidery for the items that I still have to make. I "think" that I will be able to get them done plus clean and cook prior to Monday morning when the family will gather here. 'Tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment