Saturday, December 29, 2018

Major Accomplishments!

Today I have met several goals.  First I finished an e-book that was going to fly off into cyberspace if I didn't get it finished today.  I finished that first thing this morning.  Then late this afternoon I got all the photos sorted and backed them up on a second Passport external hard drive.  And, for the moment, none of my four cameras have any pictures on them!  Of course, it is a rare day that I don't take at least one, so that phenomena won't last very long!  Though, so far today, I haven't snapped any pictures...and, don't have plans to take any.

Tonight's photo shows a sample of what I was diligently making for gifts this Christmas: mug rugs (a bit larger than a coaster so you can place your spoon on them...or even a little snack).  I think at final count that I made 28 of them.

This evening I have been making final decisions on tomorrow's Sunday School lesson.

Woody went to the library this morning.  He and Nathan ran an errand late this afternoon.  Woody has even done a few dishes today and walked out back and dumped our compost bucket on the compost pile...maybe he is feeling like he has a little more energy?

I will say the blog has been extremely helpful in helping me figure out what the occasion of some of the photos was...it works like a diary for me.  Photos are posted by date taken so I can just look back on that date and see exactly what it was that we were doing!  Last night I went back 2-1/2 years to find out about his leg surgery.  I couldn't remember how long he was in the hospital.  It may not be the same this time, but it will at least give me a hint of how long we may be there.  Last time he had the surgery on Friday and he spent the weekend in the hospital and was released to come home on Monday morning.  So we will see how close the length of this stay is to that one.  I always know that I need to plan for longer as it always seems like we end up staying there longer than I thought we would!  Time will tell!


No comments:

Post a Comment