Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Thanksgiving Lunch With the Neighbors

We had school this morning per usual for a Wednesday.  I got an invitation for a Thanksgiving lunch next door.  So after Elijah's long time, he and I headed over for lunch.  Woody stayed and ate some of "his food" here at the house.  Everyone was concerned that I hadn't gotten any turkey and fixings on Turkey Day!  I can now say I have had Thanksgiving! Gobble! Gobble!

Woody had quite a long appointment...anyway he left around 2pm and didn't get home till after 5pm.  He did stop and get gas on the way home, but still gone a long time at doctor...I thought that it was supposed to be a quick appointment.  He got the shot for anemia. He will get another next week. He also got a B-12 shot. The doctor told Woody that he had the lowest B-12 of anyone he had ever treated...not a good thing!  He also got an iron infusion.  I guess all should help with what is ailing him!!!  We hope!  The doctor said that he should start to perk up!  We think that his leg is better today.  I feel that we made the right decision about making sure that he get the treatments today rather than heading to Vanderbilt to have his leg looked at.  We will let the antibiotic continue its work!  We never did hear back from the orthopedic clinic after we returned their call.

I had my initial meeting with the contractor for remodeling the kitchen.  My head is still in a bit of spin...not exactly sure what all we talked about or where anything will be!  Will now wait to see his drawn plans for it.  He's supposed to email those to me. I'm happy that it is underway...glad that the planning has begun! After I blog, I am going to try to look online at the appliances that he
recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment