Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Tuesday Tuesday!

Another busy day just staying at home!  I had school.  Joseph finished the third Bob Book...so he has read through what is considered the first set of  Bob Books. Esther decided to continue to do art work during her long time, but switched to using her Prisma colored pencils.  She tried out various techniques with them.  And, then we found some neat designs to color and then fold up into a shape.  She wants to make them into Christmas ornaments.

Woody decided to cut up the cauliflower for Italian Cauliflower and I steamed the florets and then made the oil, vinegar, and garlic concoction to pour over them.  I had thought of making a batch of cookies, but my cooking efforts went toward cauliflower today.  I got a load of wash going and got it into the dryer...guess I will need to get the clothes out of the dryer when I finish blogging and also get the kitchen the rest of the way cleaned up.  The dishwasher is going so now I have to do the dishes that didn't fit in.  At some point I needed to sit and rest and the rest turned into a nap.  I felt better after the nap and came down and ended up making a pot of potato soup (for me).  That is part of the reason that there are more dishes than would fit into the dishwasher.  I had been wanting potato soup and got the ingredients when I was at the store on Saturday.  Potato soup isn't Woody's favorite so he doesn't feel deprived at not being able to eat it...at least I don't think he does! Oh, my other effort of the day was emptying the waste baskets in the house and getting them out to the trash can and the trash can out to the road.  I, at least, thought to do it before it got dark!  It gets dark so early these days!  It seems like night by 5pm.

I did manage to make another Christmas present last night after I blogged.  I'm not sure that the energy to make another is in me tonight...we'll see after I get the kitchen cleaned and the load of wash folded and put away!

I've got tomorrow's school schedule rearranged slightly as I am going  to get the hair cut that I missed two weeks ago...with my hair two weeks over due is way too long over due.  I will be so glad to have it really short once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment