Thursday, February 21, 2019

Do You Think It Will Rain?



I just made screen shots of the WeatherBug current radar (top photo...Tullahoma is the bottom red pin) and then took a picture of the estimated rainfall that we have had today, this month, and this year!  Talk about a wet year...I'm not sure how accurate these numbers are as they are estimated from the radar.  But I do know that we have had a lot.  Woody made the comment this morning that he bet our rain gauge was overflowing...I'm sure it is since we haven't made many trips out there to check on it...a bit too boggy underfoot!

I had school this morning.  Woody went to Aldis to knock that stop off his grocery shopping list tomorrow.  He made his Apple Zucchini bread after lunch.  I headed off after lunch to work in the library for a little while.  Donna and I did maintenance.  When I got home I made a book order and plan to make another one.  Just before I headed out the door to go to the library, the phone rang and Woody's PT person called to say she was coming.  She is a new face amongst the care givers that we have seen over the last weeks. She is coming back tomorrow...guess they have to get in their two times in the week!  Till tomorrow...unless we float away!



No comments:

Post a Comment