Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Wednesday Doings

If the warm weather continues, it won't be long till we see daffodils blooming.  Their leaves are up and you can see the buds on some of them.  It definitely has seemed like Spring the last few days.  There are rumors of 70's tomorrow and maybe even the next day...but then...the cold will be back!  We have had rain off and on today.

I had school this morning.  It was Elijah's long time today and we worked on the back pack that Joy designed.  Joy finished hers on Monday and today Elijah and I finished his.

No nurses, PT, or antibiotics through his picc line today...pretty much a "free" day!  I sewed this afternoon.  Woody went to visit one of his Deacon family care members.  The church has revamped the families and reassigned members to different deacons.  Woody wrote lettrrs to his families and I guess the letter got to at least one of them as Woody got a call today.  This member will be 100 later in the year.  He wanted to talk to Woody about his war experiences.

I sewed for a while this afternoon.  My top is coming along nicely.  I am top stitching some of the seams at the moment...well, was before I started tonight's blog.  Then I will just have side seams and hems left to do.

Woody helped me with supper tonight.  He cut peppers and onions for philly sandwiches.  We have eaten and I have cleaned up the kitchen. I will sew a little more and then retire to my chair.  Woody is downstairs in his chair watching TV and/or reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment