Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Word of the Day

Woody receive a call this morning from the infectious disease doctor's office telling him to STOP all three of his antibiotics because his creatinine level was continuing to rise.  He is only five days out from completing the 42 days of antibiotics.  I figure they will decide next week when/if they want him to continue with the one and add the new one in.  The new one he will supposedly take for the rest of his life.  But at the moment he has been freed from taking antibiotics. 

Other than that our day was pretty ordinary.  I did run a couple of errands and stopped at the church to pick up something for Woody and decided to do library maintenance while there.  We had school this morning.  Elijah invited Esther to join him for his long time.  He wanted to do science experiments.  They ended up making a sun dial.  It was a good day to make that as the sun was shining...and their sundials did work.  As soon as I hit publish for this blog, I am heading downstairs to mop the kitchen floor.  I have been telling myself for a while that I needed to do that task.  I guess I finally talked myself into doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment