Friday, February 22, 2019

Friday Ins and Outs

These little dwarf irises are in full bloom at the moment...BUT...this is not a photo of the current blooms...and, I can tell without knowing when the photo was taken.  There has been no sun to produce shadows since these bloomed!

Woody's first trip out was to Kroger to get the rest of our groceries.  Then he came home and we both brought the groceries in.  I put them away and after Woody rested a couple of minutes he headed out again this time to take his friend shopping.  Abigail came over for her home ec time with me.  She worked some more on her quilt.  When Woody got home, I left and delivered some groceries that we had gotten for a friend.  After I got back, I got busy making a soup recipe.  While I was cooking, Woody's PT person came and put him through his paces.  When the soup was finished, Woody and I headed to the hospital to visit with friends at the hospital.  We came home and had supper and I have cleaned up the kitchen.  And, I think that there are no more "outs" for this day...that we are "in" for
the evening!

It has rained some today, but nothing like the last few days.  I think that it was just a respite for what is in store for us tomorrow...supposed to be some heavy storms tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment