Saturday, February 16, 2019

Throwing in the Towels

I guess the title of tonight's blog should really be "Sewing on the Towels."  That's pretty much what I have done most of the day.  I have put an initials or names on towels that Kathy had gotten for the neighbor grandchildren.  So they have new personalized towels.  Since Esther and Elijah have the amen first initial, I put their second initial, too...at their request.  I decided to put the little boys' names on theirs since they are just beginning to read.  Anyway, job is done!

It has been a cloudy, rather dreary day...but no rain once the sun came up that I am are of.  I hear that we are due for a lot of rain in a couple of days...I'm thinking that it might be on the day we are due to go back to Nashville.  Woody has appointments with Dr. Holt and with the infectious disease clinic on Tuesday morning.

We have had a fairly quiet day.  Woody went to the library and made a trip out to the mail box.  Those were his two times out of the house.  He has done crossword puzzles, read, and watched TV while I sewed.  That about sums up our exciting Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment