Tuesday, February 26, 2019

With Days Like Today...

With days like today the promise of Spring seems very real.  It was a really pretty day!  I finally got a picture of our little miniature Dutch Iris and our mini jonquils...and, yes, they have finally seen their shadow!  It's so good to now had several days in a row without rain.

Woody walked outside for part of his PT today.  He went to the prayer room at church after we had supper and is now home.  I had a usual Tuesday school day, Esther "painted" with her water color pencils... a blue bird in a nest...I guess Esther is thinking Spring, too!  After school, I headed off to get my hair cut.  On the way home I stopped and bought some thread and some machine needles.  After the PT person left, I fixed out supper and we are a bit early since Woody was going to the prayer room.

No comments:

Post a Comment