Saturday, February 9, 2019

Taxing Saturday

Woody ended up going to the library twice today.  The second time was to get the 1040 tax form that he had meant to get before he left the first time.  He had been attempting to print off the forms he needed but they seemed to be printing off incorrectly.  When he got the actual form he found out that they had changed the forms after all these years and that they had printed out correctly after all.  He got everything filled out and had me sign a while ago.  So I guess they are ready to put into the mail.

I have been catching up on our wash and attempting to finish a book before it is wooshed off into cyberspace in another day. I had left it "sitting" in my iPad and had been reading some other "real" books and neglected to read it.  But got an email warning me that it would be leaving my library reading app shortly so I am trying to finish it before that fateful hour!

I planned to do some sewing, but reading preempted that...but I still may work on my top this evening.  It is almost finished...just need to put bands on the sleeves and do the hem.  I had to set it aside at the end of the week because my eyes were bothering me and just haven't found the impetus to pick it back up to finish it!

Woody got another shipment of medicine for his infusions today...might be the last...but he might still have to have just one more sent.  There are expiration dates on them for a week so guess they couldn't send the very last one as it would be a little over a week.  You should see all the boxes that we have gotten from the infusion folk...have them all stacked up to use when packing up my kitchen!  But the end of his infusions is in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment