Thursday, February 28, 2019

More Rain!

We have had rain off and on most of the day...sometimes just a drizzle and at others downpours!  This  robin may look rather spring-like, but if what I heard a few minutes ago, we are heading back down to cold temperatures once again.  I figured that we were just getting spoiled with spring-like temps.  Oh, well, this is typical pre-spring see-sawing back and forth between really pleasant days and then days that are downright cold.  I guess we just have to brace ourselves!

Woody did a little of our grocery shopping this morning.  I had a regular Thursday of school with most of the children.  After lunch, Donna and I worked in the church library for a while...doing maintenance and getting a new book order through the first steps of processing.  Woody had PT this afternoon...I think that next week they will be wrapping up his PT time and his rehab will be put solely on his shoulders.  We're both ready.

Kitchen plans may be getting closer to getting underway.  I think that I actually just printed off a contract to be signed by us and the contractor.  Still don't know when it will actually get underway, but things seem to be heading in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment