Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Normal Tuesday

Today was actually a normal Tuesday for us.  I had school with the children this morning.  Esther had her long time.  She painted so I worked on putting some things away in the school room while she painted.

Before we had lunch I gave Woody his antibiotic.  This is much faster...around five minutes compared to thirty minutes to an hour.

Woody ran an errand for his friend later in the afternoon.  On his way home he stopped and spent time in the prayer room.  He also emptied wastebaskets and took the trash can out to the road.  "Things" really are getting back to normal!

While he ran the errand and was at the prayer room at church, I made our supper.  It was ready just about at the same time as he came back in the door.

We are now settled in for the evening.  I am planning to do some sewing.  I got my top cut out last night before I went to bed.  I'm looking forward to doing some sewing for a change...there just hasn't been a lot a of time to sit at my machine in the last weeks.  Or, if there was time, I was too tired to sew.


No comments:

Post a Comment