Thursday, April 16, 2020

Back to Barns!

After all the trauma...trees falling, car accidents, nose bleeds, etc., etc. I am ready to go back to posting some more barn pictures!  I will start off by saying that Wade did make it home from the ER last night and that he was doing okay today.  I don't know about the young man who caused so much damage yesterday while driving under the influence of something.  And, all is quiet after the tree falling.  We were back to a pretty normal day...well, at least normal for the present status of sheltering at home.  At least there were no big "BOOMS or BANGS" today, at least to this point.

We pretty much did as usual...we both read,  Woody did crossword puzzles, I cooked a little, I napped...maybe Woody did too, Woody watched some TV, I watched a cooking show on my iPad...definitely neither of us did anything earth shattering!  We did learn today that Tullahoma City Schools will be out for the rest of the school year.  Yesterday we experienced one the "in things" to do: a drive-by parade of school teachers honking their horns and calling out to their students!  I had seen these parades on videos but now have experienced one in real time!  I didn't have my camera close so no photos.

I guess I am going to go make myself make a face mask.  I told myself that I would make one before I go to the grocery store next.  Well, that next time to the store is tomorrow and I haven't made one yet!  Just not the kind of sewing that I want to do!  And, after watching a hilarious video clip this afternoon, I am almost afraid to make one.  This lady was supposedly demonstrating how easy it is to make one and that you don't have to be a great seamstress to make one, etc.  Well, she proceeds and makes just one mistake after another...it had me laughing so hard...but now I am wondering what will happen when I try it!!

Here's my borrowed Coronavirus quote of the day...another funny one:

"If you thought toilet paper was crazy...just wait till 300 million people all want a hair cut appointment!"

Stay safe!
Stay well!
Stay home!


No comments:

Post a Comment