Saturday, April 25, 2020

Walking Through Saturday


Saturday just sort of has passed by almost without me realizing that it was here!  I guess that is a bit of what happens when one has stayed in for a month and is starting out on the next month!  I haven't been keeping track of how many days since we were told to shelter at home...but knew by the date that we are heading into the 2nd month.  Yesterday was the 31st day of sheltering at home.

Woody had planned for a non eventful day, but he got a call from his friend that the pharmacy hadn't filled one of the medications that he needed and would Woody go by and get that one.  So Woody did  end up making one trip today

I have done a little of this and a little of that today.  I did a little cleaning...we have one bathroom that is definitely cleaner...even the floor.  I did a little cooking.  I made a pear sauce with some overripe pears.  This sauce is for the cake...Woody had finished up the fruit that I had fixed to go over it. New only had a little of the frozen fruit that I made sauce for the angel food cake last week.  So I needed to make something else.  The pears that were beyond eating made a very good sauce.  I continue to work on my book list.  When typing up an author's series, I discovered that I had skipped one...so I went online to see if our e-library had it and if it was available.  They did have it and it was available.  So I have been having trouble making myself do something other than read that book!

Woody has read, watched TV, done crossword puzzles, and run that one errand.  It rained part of the morning and then it has been quite windy the latter part of the day.  Good day to stay in and shelter in place!

Tonight's borrowed Coronavirus borrowed thought I heard on TV today while I was working in the kitchen.  I liked it well enough to write it down on the back of a recipe.

"Even though we are apart, we will get through this together." (Unknown)

Stay safe!
Stay well!
Stay home!

No comments:

Post a Comment