Saturday, April 18, 2020

Bluebird Saturday


I don't know if any bluebirds have decided to take up residence in any of the new birdhouses, but they are enjoying them for perches and lookouts.  I often look out and see a pretty bluebird sitting atop one of the new houses.

I think that this day has been a recovery day for me after my busy yesterday.  I woke up fairly early and read for a while.  I have finished another book and am getting along pretty far in another one.  The one I finished this morning was my 41st book read this year.  Well on my way to my end-year goal of 52!  I wonder if I will make it to my goal before the quarantine is over and if the quarantine will be over before the end of the year!?!  That last part of that last sentence isn't even funny...is it?!?

We have both stayed inside today.  I did venture to the mailbox twice...once to put something in to
mail and then to get today's mail.  It is fairly chilly out so not much incentive to be outside today.  I have mainly read and done a little cooking...very little.  Woody has done crossword puzzles, watched some TV, and read.  I think that we have both enjoyed resting and keeping warm in our recliners with fleece throws.  I think that I have taken several naps...not sure about Woody.  I guess it was good that we didn't have any place to go or anything earth shattering to have to do!  We both enjoyed doing a lot of nothing!

My borrowed Coronavirus thought for the day:

"Remember when you wished the weekend would last forever?
You happy now?!?!" (Unknown)

Stay safe!
Stay well!
Stay home!

No comments:

Post a Comment