Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Another Barn!

How do you like this barn?  Oh...not another barn, but a cow checking you out!?!  April Fools...about the barn!  I haven't had anyone around to either fool me or me fool them...so this was just my lame attempt!  Hard up...in these uncertain times...April Fools jokes aren't even fun!

We are both up pretty early.  Woody got the ingredients put together for the French toast and cut the Brad and then I dipped the bead and cooked it.  After I got that cleaned up, I got out what I needed to make spaghetti and meatballs.  Then when I was ready to put it together, I didn't have to gather everything together.  It ended up being finished in time for lunch so he had our main meal at noon today.

Woody headed off to Tennessee Oncology this morning for an appointment for getting his monthly anemia and B-12 shots.  And, this time he saw the doctor, also.  The labs did include, hopefully, what his nephrologist needs for labs and Woody won't have to go for that lab appointment...trying to eliminate as many health appointments as possible!  The oncology office will fax them to Dr. O.

Our temperatures have dropped back down...so once Woody feels cold.  He chose to read for a while in the car this afternoon where the greenhouse effect made him feel warm for the time he was out there.

Here's my borrowed encouragement for today:

"Let's welcome April with hope in our hearts, peace in our days, joy in our souls, and trust that things WILL get better!"

Stay well!
Stay safe!
Stay at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment