Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Bread Baking Day


Today turned into a bread baking day for me.  I asked Woody yesterday if he wanted a cake or cinnamon swirl bread.  He chose the bread because he is ready for more French toast made with it.

We are working on getting Woody's Vanderbilt scans, labs, and doctor visit rescheduled.  I emailed them requesting that the appointments be put off for a couple more months.  Someone from Vanderbilt called yesterday while I was out and they didn't leave a message.  Then this evening we got another call, but this was the robo call to confirm his appointment.  I pushed the number that is supposed to cancel the appointment...we'll see if that is successful.  I keep checking the website to see  if the appointment is still there and so far it is.  Whatever...we're not going.

Woody continued his weeding work in the flower bed.  He pulled a lot of weeds as I had to dump his bucket into the yard bucket many times and it was always chockful.

Tonight's borrowed Coronavirus thought:

"Someone put it very well...
We isolate now so that when we gather again...
No one is missing! (Unknown)

Stay safe!
Stay well!
Stay home!

No comments:

Post a Comment