Friday, September 3, 2021

Down Day

It's nice to have a down/do-nothing day after having the two days previous filled with out-of-town appointments. I have worked a little on planning a sewing project and worked on my cross stitch sampler with a few daily chores thrown in. Woody has done his share of resting and doing his normal daily routine...crossword puzzles, some TV, some reading (trying out the reading glasses that we stopped to buy yesterday). After we got back to Tullahoma yesterday, we made a stop at WalMart. I ran in and got Woody a couple of pairs of reading glasses as he had broken his last decent pair the day before. He has lots of pairs laying around...but most have seen much better days! At the moment he is watching the Friday night news programs that he likes to watch. I have his next PD treatent set up so it will be ready when he is ready to get his treatment underway for the night. Yesterday, while we were gone, one of Woody's PD nurses called to change something about his next appointment with them. I got back in touch with him this morning and made the changes on our calendar. The calendar is starting to fill back up with appointments. When I mentioned this to Woody this morning, he said that all the appointments gave us something different to do with our days...a change in our surroundings...something to do! Guess I look at it differently...as I really like our days when there is no place to go! Different strokes for different folks! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment