Thursday, September 9, 2021

Thursday

Today has been a day to do a little of everything. I worked on getting caught up on the wash...last load just went into the dryer. I've been planning sewing and needlework projects. Getting ready for what's next after I finish what I am working on...should have probably been working towards finishing what I have started...but awfully fun to plan what will be next! I got s follow-up call about the leaking dialysis solution bag. She was very nice...calling from Maine where the leaves are already beautiful. Made me look forward to our leaves turning...hooing that we will nave a beautiful Fall since we have had such a wet year. This afternoon I ran a couple of errands. I stopped at Publix to see if they had a couple of items that Kroger has been out of here of late...found one of the items...our laundry detergent...and it was buy one get one free...good deal! I did find a whole chicken that was low sodium so got that. Then I came home to work on my online order with Kroger. That order is still a work in progress but getting closer to being complete. I will finalize it before I go to bed and get it arranged to pick up in the morning. I also went to Hobby Lobby to get a few things that I needed for some of my future sewing and needlework plans. Woody's day has been pretty routine...routine of when we don't have anywhere to go. It has been so nice this week to have no appointments! Now it is time to go down and get his dialysis started for the night...major part of his routine these days...takes up between 9-10 hours of every day for him...at least most of it is during the night when hopefully he can sleep...sometimes he does sleep and sometimes he doesn't. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment