Tuesday, September 7, 2021

I Give Up!

I have been tracking a package that was supposed to have gotten here this afternoon...but so far it hasnt been delivered yet...and, I did see the mail truck come intonour neighborhood over an hour ago. I had tonight's photo and title all figured out...but am tired of waiting for it and need to go on and blog so I can begin Woody's dialysis in an hour or so. Today I took advantage of being home and did some things that I had been putting off for a while...well, not really not putting off...just hard to fit some things in when one has appointments. Yesterday I began writing some long overdue thank you notes and finished two sets today...some for the library and some for us. I made sure to get them written and out in the mailbox with the flag up this morning so I wouldn't miss the mail carrier (rolling eyes on that statement!). I definitely got them out there in plenty of time! I did a couple of jobs outside...one was wash off the top rail that goes around the front porch...for some reason the birds have decided to sit and eat their seeds there (another eye roll!). This is a new place for them to sit. I think that all the rain we have had lately made them seek a new place to set up their restaurant! I even found bird seed shells on one of the little tables on the porch! They are really making themselves at home! This afternoon I found a pair of clippers and clipped back a couple of bushes...the butterfly bush was growing out over the ramp again and then I trimmed back some greenery so I could see the pretty flowers that I had Nathan help me reposition to a stump at the end of the driveway. Woody has had a quiet day. He finished one book and started another. He's done his daily crossword puzzles and watched some TV...sort of a normal day for him when we don't have to be out and about for appointments. I'm almost afraid to say it...but this week he has no appointments! The only thing on the calendar is for me to make the Fresenius dialysis supply order tomorrow...done at home over the phone...so doesn't interfere much with the day! I have started stitching the church on the bottom row of my sampler. Starting to plan in my head what I will choose to stitch next when I finish this one. I also finished a book today and am about half-way through another. So thi has been part of the lazy days of late summer. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment