Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Wednesday Doings

It was mainly Woody who had somewhere to go today...I just got him to his car and then back into thr house two hours later. He had his every three-week appointment at TN Oncology here in Tullahoma. At these appointments he has labs, sees Dr. Eze, and has his Keytruda infusion. I stayed home today and worked on cleaning the family room/Woody's room. It is hard to clean in there when he is in the room...so vacuumed, dusted and straightened up in there. He got home about the time that I finished. i had planned to do a little cooking this afternoon... but decided that task could wait till tomorrow. So I did some relaxing and reading and more thinking about my sewing project. Now we are watching the finale of Master Chef and I am about to get Woody's dialysis underway for tonight. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment