Thursday, September 30, 2021

Bye Bye, September!

And, just like that...September is leaving us. It seems like I have barely blinked since I was welcoming September. Lately it seems that I can just sit and watch the days whirl by! Today has been a stay-at-home day...much appreciated not to have to be anywhere at any certain time...a day to catch our breaths...so to speak. I have spent most of the day upstairs creating one thing of another. I am working hard on getting items finished that I want to send to Cheryl and Racbel. I did get one part for each of their gifts finished today and am presently working on the 2nd part of Rachel's. It is Rachel's birthday next week so it would be nice to get finished and get them sent off! Tonight's photo shows what I snuck onto the machine to make for us. Since I had the machine set up for machine embroidery I decided to stitch this before I set up the machine for regular stitching. i plan to make a pillow out of this stitched piece. I want to get out my collection of fall pumpkins and other fall decorations that I have,but have told myself that I want get the things for Arizona mailed before I tackle decorating here. So I'd best get going! I was hoping to report that Woody was feeling lots better,,,but that doesnt seem to be the case. He still has no energy and has spent most of the afternoon coughing. The cough seems to have subsided after a dose of cough medicine and an Allegra. It will soon be time to get tonight's dialysis set up and then in a couple of hoursget him connected for another night of dialysis. I am sure for what makes a long night for Woody. The fact that there have been no alarms lately let Woody sleep a bit more without being disturbed, but I still don't think that he sleeps all that well. It is a blessing for him not to have to keep punching buttons on the cycler machine to stop alarms! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment