Friday, October 1, 2021

Welcome, October!

We woke up this morning and it was October...ust like that! And, the leaves have started falling. Today when I ran an errand, was the first time this Fall that I realized that the car windshield was covered with fallen leaves and I needed to run the windsheild wipers to swipe them away. Also the driveway has its first layer of leaves. Just a hint of what is to come before they all fall off!
We got a call from one of Woody's Fresenius Kidney Care nurses. He needed the date that Woody's Hemodialysis catheter had been take out and he also relayed that Woody had done well with this week's kinetics test (checking to see if the new settings, etc. were working to cleanse his blood). So we are to keep on doing what we are doing. Woody does seem to feel a little better today. I spent the day finishing up with my sewing projects to send to Cheryl and Rachel. I was determined that I would get them to the Post Office today. And, that goal was met about 30 minutes before it closed for the day. I also bought a book of stamps...I probably should have had yesterday as my goal as postage went up today...oh, well...at least they are on their way! And, if they travel as they say...the Alabama package should get there Monday and the two Arizona packages are supposed to get there Tuesday. If the P.O. is true to their word...Rachel's will get there the day before her birthday. Maybe I won't have to say "Better late than never!" Now i have sewing messes to clean up! i haven't spent this much time sewing in a long time. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment