Thursday, October 21, 2021

Another Thursday

I didn't feel like doing a lot of anything today, but did accomplish a couple of things. I did a couple loads of laundry and got out some of the Fall decorations. We went to our Fresenius appointment. Dr. O was feeling under the weather so it wasa telemed visit. He wants us to continue doing things the way we have been for a while since Woody's blood is getting cleansed so much better. Woody has started taking antinausea meds each day to see if they will help his nausea. The doctor agreed that he should give that a try. He may end up having a chest xray to check if anythng is seen that might be causing his cough. I made a Walmart run both Woody and I needed some things. I accomplished that and was glad to get home. I also stopped at the public library to return a book and get Woody another oneas he is almost finished with the one he is reading now. I shifted some things on our sunporch so the wheelchair could havea better parking place. Where it had been parked, it had to be moved to get into the laundry room. I think this will work better...we'll see. In a little while I will do the setup part of tonight's dialysis treatment. I'm still not feeling the greatest. Melany called this evening and she seems to be having sinus problems, too. Not fun! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment