Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Just A Hint

Today, when I looked out the kitchen window, I realized that there was just hint more of fall color than there was yesterday! There was rain in the early hours of the day and then only a drizzle or two up until a few hours ago...rain has rolled in along with thunder and lightning and we are under a tornado watch (just means conditions are right for a tornado). i had been trying to sew, but once the lightning started, I shut down my sewing machine and unplugged it. I did make some progress on my needlework project bag. After the storms blew in, I did some of the next preparation steps so I will be ready to proceed with the sewing machine once all chance of storms are over...maybe not till tomorrow. We have had a quiet day at home...except for rumbles of thunder. My one have-to task of the day was to call Fresenius and make the next order for dialysis supplies. Today's ordering process went very smoothly...which it usually does, but last month there was a long wait on hold and today not very long at all. So supplies are all ordered for the next delivery in two weeks. Woody seems to be feeling some better today...he has eaten better. I will go downstairs after I publish this and start setting up tonight's dialysis treatment. After I come back upstairs, I will begin gathering camera "stuff" so I will be ready in the morning to head out on a barn trip...so there should be some new barn photos for me to share tomorrow evening. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment